RLA Full Guarantor Referencing
There are often occasions when a tenant does not meet the required criteria. Perhaps they are employed in a temporary position or they may have some negative credit history.
It is important that you are confident the person who has offered a guarantee is in a suitable financial position to do so. Each Full Guarantor Reference includes:
- Written confirmation that the guarantor has sufficient income/assets
- Home ownership check
- Residency confirmation
- Identity confirmation
- Rent Affordability calculation
- Full Credit History search (up to 6 years) including:
- County Court Judgment search
- Bankruptcy & IVA data
- Linked/located address checks
- Electoral roll presence
- Existing credit accounts
- Credit score
- Easy to read, comprehensive report sent by email without delay.
How to apply
RLA Tenant Referencing is an online service and is provided on a pay-as-you-order basis. You can order a report from within your user area by logging in.
To start a Full Tenant or Guarantor reference please login to your user area and follow the three simple steps below:
- Enter details of your property and the monthly rent amount
- Enter each tenant/guarantor's name and email address
- Check the summary and make a secure payment using credit/debit card
Each tenant/guarantor will then receive an email asking them to click to complete their application online. As soon as each person has completed their application we start checking their details!
What if the guarantor doesn’t have an email?
Although the vast majority of people now have access to email you are still able to use the services if they do not. Simply download our tenancy application form and have one completed by each person. Using the completed forms, you are able to enter their details online on their behalf.
Full Guarantor Reference for RLA Members: £22.00
Full Guarantor Reference for other landlords: £29.00
All prices are per tenant and include VAT at the current rate.